Graphic Designer/Web Designer
Working Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday
If you are interested in working in an upbeat friendly environment, then this is the right job for you. Here at Fausset Printing we strive to maintain professionalism, great customer service and quality products, while still having fun in the workplace. We are currently looking for someone who is creative, detail-oriented, dependable and has the willingness to learn. The candidate will work with fellow graphic designers, clients and production staff in order to complete their projects to the highest quality. As a graphic designer/web designer you should be able to juggle between both print projects and web design projects on a daily basis. We encourage communicating efficiently, organizing your workspace and maintaining professionalism. The following qualifications and responsibilities are a must for the position as a graphic designer/web designer.
BA Degree in Graphic Design
Job Requirements and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in Graphic Design and Web Design
- Advanced knowledge/experience in Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Experience and knowledge in WordPress, CSS and HTML
- Comfortable working on a Mac platform
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Must have sharp eye for design, style, color choice, font selection and implementation
- Experience in design problem-solving is a must!
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Working as part of a team with fellow designers, project manager, and production staff
- Able to work in an environment where you will be juggling multiple projects at once and the ability to switch from project to project as needed.
- The willingness and the ability to learn in a fast-pasted environment
- The ability to give and take critiques is a must!
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable using large printers, copiers and scanners.
- Must have a good sense of humor that is willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating and designing: business cards, postcards, booklets, brochures and more; along with websites, web graphics, and social media graphics.
- Meeting with clients in person and over the phone to discuss projects.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept that fit their goals.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Answering phone calls and filling out paper work for the production process.
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Assisting with walk-in customers
- Ability to make smart decisions on the fly
- Operating quickly and efficiently
- Being able to find answers for all customers
Qualifications that are a Plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Knowledge in Digital Printing and Offset Printing
We have a close-knit, friendly office environment and are seeking an individual that will fit our company goals and is looking for long-term employment, with the ability to adapt to the needs of a small, thriving and growing business. We offer competitive pay with benefits, PTO, paid sick days and paid holidays after a probationary period.
Interested? Great! Please email your resume and link to your portfolio in attention to Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org.