What is an infographic?
- An infographic is a image such as a chart or diagram used to visually represent information or data.
- Good infographics use relevant data, use reputable sources, and tells a meaningful story through the use of graphics.
Where can a infographic be used?
- Infographics can be inserted into an email, published on social media or even adapted for printed flyers/posters.
- Infographics have become an increasing trend. In fact, from 2010 to 2012, infographic search volumes have increased by 800%.
- In 2016, the stats are even more impressive. Infographics are liked and shared on social media 3 times more than any other type of content (see image below for more stats).
So how much will getting an infographic designed cost you?
- The real cost can be in developing the content to be displayed. You could spend several days researching and mapping out the flow of information- and that’s before any time is spent on the design.
- Roughly, the cost for creating a infographic through Fausset Printing starts at $199 and can go up depending on the amount of data to be turned into visuals.
NOTE: To keep the cost down for our clients, we require the client to provide us with detailed research, data, and sources as well as how the information is to flow. In other words, the client is telling the story and Fausset is just creating the graphics around it. The client must also fact check the research, data, and sources provided to us.