A “Press Quality PDF” is preferred for all files being submitted.
Documents with Bleed:
- If your document has a “bleed” (the color is printed to the edge of the paper), please make sure that your Press Quality PDF has crop marks and a .125″ bleed (artwork that extends beyond the trim size).
Photoshop Documents with Bleed:
- If you are using Adobe Photoshop, please create your document at 300dpi, and allow an extra .125″ on all sides for bleed. For example, if your submitting an 8.5″ x 11″ flyer that has a full bleed, your document should be 8.75″ x 11.25″. This will allow room for trimming. Save as a flattened “High Quality Photoshop pdf” file. Note: Max number of Photoshop files we accept to create a mutli-page document is 36 pages (ex. reunion program).
- For booklets, programs, or other multi page documents created in Adobe InDesign, we will accept a “Packaged” InDesign file in addition to your press quality PDF.
Microsoft Word Documents:
- For documents created in Microsoft Word (NOT PREFERRED), please “Print” your document to an Adobe PDF, and email the PDF file. We would love to give you a professional design quote on your project if you do not have access to the Adobe Creative Suite.
Microsoft Publisher Documents:
- For documents created in Microsoft Publisher (NOT PREFERRED), please “Print” your document to an Adobe PDF, and email or the PDF file. We would love to give you a professional design quote on your project if you do not have access to the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Please create and save your document in CMYK format.
- If you are sending an Adobe Illustrator file, please make sure your fonts are outlined.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 805-676-3050.
Our highly experienced design team will be glad to help you prepare your file for printing!
Use our file upload system below. If there are technical difficulties please use our Alternate upload email (under 20mb files please) below.
Note: If you have been working with one of our team members, please indicate his/her name when uploading your file(s).